AECOM Recruitment Drive 2023 hiring freshers for the Data Engineer role with qualification of Bachelor’s degree for the Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
AECOM Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||AECOM|
|Hiring Organization URL||aecom.com|
|Batch||2019 – 2022|
|Salary||Best in industry|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Responsibilities & Duties AECOM Recruitment:
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and Azure ‘big data’ technologies.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep AECOM’s data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centres and regions.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members -to assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
Qualifications & Requirements .
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, or relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Advanced working SQL/nosql, ADLS, Databricks, ADF, Azure DevOps
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency,and workload management.
- Demonstrated ability to manipulate, process, and extract value from large disconnected datasets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
Preferred Qualifications AECOM Recruitment:
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
How to apply for AECOM Recruitment Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the AECOM Recruitment Drive 2023 above mentioned position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply the link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company career site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
To read more details & to Apply: Click here
|Job by Location||Jobs by Degree||Jobs by Batch|