AMD Off Campus Drive 2023 hiring freshers for Co-Op/ Intern role with qualification B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronic Engineering. for the Hyderabad location. Detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
AMD Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||AMD|
|Hiring Organization URL||amd.com|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronic Engineering|
|Batch||2022 / 2023|
|Salary||3 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES : Physical Design
- Ownership of Physical implementation of various blocks from RTL to GDS2
- Responsible for timing and physical verification closure of design blocks and deliver to tapeout
- Work with leads and peers to understand design specification and complete the tasks within stipulated timelines
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
WHAT WOULD SET YOU APART:
- List any skills outside the parameters of the basic qualifications.
- Items here would be a wish list of skills you would love to see in a candidate i.e., preferred qualifications.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Good understanding about basics of STA and Digital Design.
- Should have basic understanding of Physical design concepts like Physical Synthesis, Constraints validation, Floorplanning, Power planning, Scan Synthesis, Scan re-order, Static Timing analysis (STA), IR, EM, Noise, Physical Verification etc.
- Basic understanding of shell/perl scripting is a plus
- Should be a good team player, quick thinker, pro-active, adaptable & outspoken/approachable.
- Must communicate well both written and orally
- Must be well-organized and should be able to multitask well with due diligence on closing his/her tasks.
How to apply for AMD Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the AMD Off Campus Drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it