American Express Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Analyst-Data Science post with BE/B.Tech/MBA/M.Com for Bangalore location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
American Express Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Salary||10 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
This position is in the CFR Global Decision Science – Customer Marketing Decision Sccience & Enterprise Personalization team. This team mainly supports the Global marketing, channel & product organizations. The role will focus on coming up with cutting-edge decision science solutions to help solve for customer marketing offer targeting & personalization needs.
Purpose of the Role:
Being part of a team of highly motivated individuals engaged in development, deployment, and validation of predictive model(s) and supporting use of models in economic logic to enable profitable decisions across customer marketing lifecycle.
- Analyze large amounts of data to derive business insights and create innovative solutions
- Leverage the power of closed loop through Amex network to make decisions more intelligent and relevant
- Innovate with a focus on developing newer and better approaches using big data & machine learning solutions
- The role requires exhibiting a high level of expertise in guiding the data strategy through statistical analysis, decision support logic and data techniques. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to step into a very challenging role. He / She will drive improvements in generating data driven actionable strategies to enable business growth initiatives.
- The individual is expected be part of a team of 3-4 highly motivated colleagues and partner with business partners across BUs and locations
Critical Factors to Success
Business Outcomes: Drive billing, revenue growth and profitability through advanced analytical techniques
0-3 years of experience in Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning or related fields
Engg, MBA, Master’s Degree in Economics, Statistics or related fields From Top Tier Institutes.
Critical Factors to Success:
- Team Player
- Ability & Motivation to learn new technical skillsets
- Structured Thinking
- Communication and Presentation Skills Functional Skills / Technical Skills
- Proficiency experience in econometric, statistical, analytical and ML techniques
- Proficiency in ML languages (Python; Hive) and SAS/SQL
- Ability to drive project deliverables to achieve business results
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with complex, unstructured initiatives
- Set the Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others with You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It the Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage.
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
How to apply for American Express Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for American Express Off Campus Drive 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.