Anakin Careers 2023 is hiring Fresher for DevOps Engineer role with qualification BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/BCA/MCA or IT, Electronics for Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Anakin Careers Drive 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||Anakin|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.anakin|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/BCA/MCA or IT, Electronics|
|Experience||Freshers 0-1 years of experience|
|Batch||2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022|
|Salary||$4,000 – $5,000|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Design, deploy, and maintain CI/CD pipelines for flawless, scalable, performant and secure continuous deployments of containerized applications to the cloud architectures, often on Kubernetes / Docker clusters using a mix of infrastructure-as-code tools, configuration-as-code tools, and custom scripts.
- Monitor and maintain production environments, resolving issues as they arise.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Learn and adapt to trending technologies in a fast paced environment, while producing quick and quality output.
- Work closely with team to understand the needs and develop solutions for the same.
- Write and maintain crystal-clear technical documentation of processes, solutions, architectures, manuals and guides.
- Ensure release of bug-free code in each iteration and own as a team what’s released as part of the Sprint.
- Co-ordinate efforts across the team to ensure completion and effectiveness.
- Follow best practices to ensure a high level of security of all components running in cloud infrastructure.
- 0-1 years experience along with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in BE, ME, BCA, MCA, BTech or MTech (in Computers, IT, Electronics or Telecom).
- Able to express CI/CD solutions and System architectures using appropriate diagrams like flow charts, architecture, infrastructure diagrams etc.
- Experience or expertise with Docker, containerization, writing Dockerfile, docker-compose file to build application / services containers (MERN, MEAN or LAMP stack).
- Experience or expertise with middleware such as Nginx or Apache.
- Experience or expertise with version control systems, preferably GIT.
- Experience or expertise on Linux system / server installations and maintenance activities (upgrade, basic monitoring, system/application logs, backup, restore).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and ability to work well with peers.
Desirable Anakin Careers:
- Experience with deployment and maintenance of DBMS like MySQL or MongoDB or PostgreSQL.
- Exposure or knowledge on automating CI/CD pipeline using Github Actions and Kubernetes, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of Writing and maintaining Kubernetes YAML manifests and Helm Charts.
- Exposure to deployment and maintenance of application platform tools like Minio, Docker registry, npm registry on Kubernetes clusters.
- Skilled with monitoring, troubleshooting, log processing and analysis of applications / distributed web services using technologies like Apache logs, Nginx logs, Sentry, Prometheus, Grafana.
- Build software and systems that manage platform infrastructure security and applications security.
Anakin Careers 2023 is hiring Fresher – DevOps Engineer | Apply Now
How to apply for Anakin Careers 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position Anakin Careers online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply the link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
To read more details & To Apply: Click here
|Job by Location||Jobs by Degree||Jobs by Batch|