Appfire Careers Drive 2023 hiring freshers for Software Engineer – Intern with qualification B.E/B.Tech in EE, EECS, CS, MIS at Remote location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Appfire Careers Drive 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer – Intern|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech in EE, EECS, CS, MIS|
|Batch||2019 – 2023|
|Experience||Freshers 0-2 years’ experience|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Appfire Careers Job Description:
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Ensure the development process is followed.
- Manage expectations with key stakeholders.
- Ensure committed deliverables are being met.
- Take customer requirements and write clear design documents.
- Provide feedback on & improve processes, tools, & training for the development team.
- Depth of knowledge of available AWS service offerings and ability to implement via AWS CDK, CfN templates.
- Participate and lead Scrum Stand-Ups and assist in Sprint planning, resource balancing.
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE
- Must have solid technical experience with enterprise-level, N-tier web applications.
- Familiarity with Atlassian products such as JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Stash, Bitbucket is preferred.
- Experience developing Atlassian apps either for server or using Atlassian Connect Framework a plus.
- Development experience with Java RESTful APIs.
- Contributor to or consumer of Open Source Frameworks.
- Experience with SQL and a variety of RDBMS environments (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLServer, Oracle, etc).
- Experience with version control system, Git preferred.
- Experience in Maven, Gradle and Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins or Bamboo.
- Experience with Spring, Spring Boot, or Node.js.
- Experience with DevOps and a variety of cloud hosting environments such as DigitalOcean, Amazon, Heroku, etc a plus.
- Experience with Chef, Ansible, Puppet, or any server infrastructure management solutions is a plus.
- Previous experience designing, developing and deploying solutions that involve integration using well-published APIs (REST, SOAP, RPC, etc).
- Ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills to solve complex design and coding challenges.
- Working knowledge of software build, packaging, release management and installation process.
- Expertise in using project planning and management software.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- B.E/B.Tech in EE, EECS, CS, MIS or comparable discipline
- Fluent in verbal and written English
How to apply for Appfire Careers 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Appfire Careers 2023 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply the link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
To read more details & To Apply: Click here
|Job by Location||Jobs by Degree||Jobs by Batch|