Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2022 scheduled to hire BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech Graduate Engineers passed out in 2019 to 2021 batch at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Asteria Aerospace is a robotics and artificial intelligence company that develops drone based solutions to provide actionable intelligence from aerial data. Our capabilities and intellectual property across the entire drone technology stack of hardware, software and analytics enable us to build deeply customized aerial remote sensing tools.
For security and surveillance applications, Asteria provides specialized unmanned aerial platforms to military, paramilitary and police forces with best-in-class performance and proven reliability in demanding environments.
Details About Asteria Aerospace Off campus Drive:
|Job Role||Integration & Testing Engineer|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Aeronautical/Mechanical/Other applicable engineering field.
- Integration, testing, and validation for R&D/new product development.
- Manage development & production flight test operations with emphasis on safety & quality control.
- Coordinate with another engineering team on integration of complementary technologies.
- Flight test & evaluation of prototypes & final production units.
- Work to resolve customer issues.
- Support customer demonstrations supervise & evaluate the performance of the production process (quality control, etc.).
- Assist in product documentation & manual development.
- Needs to have hands-on experience with UAV system assembly process.
- Assist in the development of end-user training documents.
- Provide training and field support to end-users of the UAS products.
Desired Skills & Characteristics:
- Complete understanding of the systems.
- Knowledge of RC aircraft/Fixed wing Hybrid VTOL & Multirotor dynamics, control & flight operations.
- The desired skill of Fixed wing/RC plane flying including T/Off Landing & Emergency handling.
- Able to diagnose problems & find solutions to issues and fix them.
- Repair/maintenance/resolve issues on prompt time.
- Documentation for system testing & other repairing works.
- Experience construction/assembly of UAV.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Expert knowledge of UAV configuration, autopilot tuning, payload integration (optional).
- Knowledge of UAS hardware, software & sensors.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.