Atlas Copco Off campus Drive 2022 is hiring Project Engineer- ITBA (Mechanical Design Engineered Solutions) for Pune location. Who graduated B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
|Job Role||Mechanical Engineer (Project & Design)|
|Salary||8 – 9 LPA (Estimated)|
|Last Date||March 16, 2022|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Study the project inputs and collect data from customer. Validate the data source and content and take decision whether to proceed for design work or not.
Involve in project kick off meeting with customer. Freeze the scope of work and tentative project delivery schedule. Discuss projects scope of supply, Project delivery schedule, rough concepts design, identify any potential roadblocks.
Design tooling knowledge used for bolt tightening, riveting, or robotic dispensing applications are added advantage. Prepare all manufacturing drawings along with appropriate GD & T, Material, & assembly drawing for shop release.
What you can expect from us?
A work culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity
• Access to Global Job Opportunities as a part of Atlas Copco Group
• Opportunities to grow and develop
• Potential to see your ideas realized and to make an impact
• New challenges and new learnings
What we expect of you?
Knowledge & Skills required:
- Design experience 5+ years in Automaton/fixtures tooling/ special purpose machines, material handling equipment.
- Interaction with Global customers would be added advantage.
- Sound technical knowledge and GD & T
- Good Communications skills
- Sound knowledge of Design calculations
- Mechanical design hands-on experience is mandatory
- Experience in (Fixture, SPM machines, Sheet metal, Structures, Material handling equipment, Tools, Pneumatic, packaging machines, checking fixtures,
- Gantries, Slide’s manual, Slide’s pneumatics, Lifters, Motor/gearbox selections)
- Preferred Software background (Solid edge, Solid works, AutoCAD)
- Expert in project planning & execution
- Pneumatic, CAE, controls knowledge is added advantage.
Knowledge/ Educational requirements:
- BE Mechanical Engineering
Soft skills requirements:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills in English
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Ready to work in flexible timings to overlap customer time zone
- Solid works
- Solid edge
- Committed and Customer Centric Approach
- Use innovative ways to resolve the problems
- Passionate & initiative
- Team Player and collaborative approach
Passionate people create exceptional things
Did you know that the solutions we develop are a key part of most industries? Electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more. We´re everywhere!
Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations. With our inclusive and caring environment, you get the support and inspiration you need to grow. Here, your ideas are embraced, and you never stop learning.