Bajaj FinServ Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Trainee – Payments – Technology who are completed B.Tech or MS in Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines or equivalent experience in technical roles for Pune location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Bajaj FinServ Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Trainee – Payments – Technology|
|Qualification||B.Tech or MS in Engineering|
|Experience||Freshers or 0-1 Year|
|Salary||Upto 4.5 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept<xqyqz> design<xqyqz> test<xqyqz> release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products<xqyqz> applications<xqyqz> and protocols
- Stay up to date with new technology trends
- BTech or MS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines or equivalent experience in technical roles
- 0-1 year of related product development experience in a technology company in financial services space. Familiar with Android Studio and Kotlin/Java at least on the middle level for Android Developer.
- Capable of independently develop (deliver code) based on user stories, tasks, or tickets from Jira or a similar development tool
- Able to debug for any applications issues.
- Knowledge about using Firebase/Fire Store, Google Analytics tool in connection with the mobile application Basic knowledge of how to implement 3rd party SDK into a mobile application
- Basic knowledge about the latest programming trends like API gateways, code obfuscation, using HW modules for a specific purpose (e.g. camera for QR/EAN reading)
- Support platform best practices and UX/UI guidance.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability Total Year Of Experience 0-1 year Skills
- Experience with Android SDK & Kotlin.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, MVVM architectures, trends, and emerging technologies Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Android Jetpack.
- RxJava, Dragger, ViewModel, LiveData, NavigationComponents, Push notification.
How to apply for Bajaj FinServ Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Bajaj FinServ Off Campus Drive 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here