Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Electronics Engineer form BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MSC at Pune location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Baker Hughes Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Electronics Engineer|
|Salary||5.2 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Design of basic analogue and/or digital electronic circuits and sub circuits for embedded products such as pressure sensors, calibrators, and controllers
- Performing qualification testing and report generation as advised by experienced colleagues on selected components including but not limited to linear devices, micro controllers (STM32 series), digital switches, etc.
- Knowledge of working principles of interfaces for external / internal devices over serial protocols such as UART, SPI, I2C, SMBUS
- Knowhow of schematic entry and PCB layout, work with external vendors for making prototypes
- Participate in cross functional reviews with mechanical, firmware and sourcing teams
- Participate in schematic and PCB reviews with senior engineers
- Perform HW bring up, finding and resolving board level issues
- Participate in pre compliance, environmental and system testing activities
- 0-1 years of experience in analyzing functionality of Digital and Electronics circuits and associated simulation and testing
- Well-acquainted with using electronic test equipment such as multimeters, storage oscilloscopes, electronic power supplies, electronic loads etc. to test and debug electronic signals
- Preferred experience
- Knowledge of HW design cycle, phases of HW design such as component selection, simulation, schematic entry, PCB layout, testing, etc.
- Board bring up and component qualification testing
- Using Altium Designer for schematic and PCB design and reviews and generating production documentation
- Knowledge of basic communication protocols such as UART, SPI, I2C
- Knowledge of pressure sensors, calibrators, and controllers an added advantage
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math); Master’s degree preferred in similar field