Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Associate Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer who are completed BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech degree for Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Mechanical Design & Analysis Engineer|
|Salary||7.8 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- This position will be responsible to support mechanical design and analysis of wide range of mechanical structures and products.
- This position will be responsible for coordinating and communicating regularly with team members in Boeing organizations and shall provide periodic update on project progress, quality metrics, project summaries, and other related documents.
- In this role, the Engineer will work independently with minimum supervision to come up with conceptual and detailed designs based on the requirements. And Pro-actively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- This position will participate and support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, customer engagement etc.
- This position will be located in Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center, Bangalore, India.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor Or Master degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical, Civil disciplines
- Fresher graduates shall be considered for this position based on matching skillsets
- 0-3 Years of relevant Work experience.
- Knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, material properties, awareness of Industry standards for structural and mechanical systems design.
- Knowledge of CAD Tools (CATIA, Creo, Unigraphics /NX) for Modeling, Drafting & Model Based Definition is essential.
- Able to work under guidance with positive attitude and highest ethics.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Good knowledge of New Product development process.
- Knowledge of basics of stress analysis.
- Basic understanding of aircraft certification processes and lifecycle.
- Basic understanding of GD&T
- Knowledge of PDM/PLM tools such as ENOVIA or Team Center.
- Able to verify accuracy of technical and non-technical data. Gathers relevant data for root cause analysis and produces changes to resolve the discrepancies in design packages.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 0 to 3 years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+ 0 years’ related work experience etc.)
How to apply for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here