BOEING Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring as ENGINEERING DATA AUTHOR role with BE/B.Tech candidates Bangalore/Chennai locations. Detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
BOEING Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||Boeing|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.boeing.com|
|Title||ENGINEERING DATA AUTHOR|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is the world’s largest (Per Boeing LinkedIn page) aerospace company and a leading provider of commercial airplanes, defense, space, and security systems, and global services. Building on a legacy of over a century of innovation and leadership, Boeing continues to lead the way in technology and innovation, customer delivery, and investment in its people and future growth of aerospace.
- Performs routine data analysis duties and prepares IPC/IPD data.
- Performs analysis of BOM (Bill of materials) and Engineering drawings to create Installation/Assembly breakdown of parts using authoring tools.
- Revise Illustrated Parts Catalog to reflect parts interchangeability, Pre/Post configuration service bulletin changes.
- Follows IPC procedures, publication standards and government/customer specifications for authoring.
- Communicates ISO processes to company, customer, ISO auditors and representatives.
- Performs mark-up creation as inputs for illustrations.
- Learns to recognize non-conformities in accordance with established procedures and suggests recommendations for corrections.
- Compares product to incoming source data for the purpose of verifying technical accuracy.
- Assists with answering to technical queries, researching the problem and composing an answer.
- Performs basic formatting and cataloging of sub-assemblies and components in order as defined by established procedures and specifications.
- Performs deep analysis of Engineering Drawings, Service Bulletins, and Modifications to interpret the data for IPC incorporation.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 0-1 years of experience in creating, revising and reviewing IPC/IPD and ATA100/iSpec2200/ S1000D standards.
- Knowledge in reading Engineering drawings, Service Bulletins, specifications and any other engineering sources to research, analyze, and interpret to include the information in Publications.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Aeronautical/Mechanical).
- 2020, 2021 Passed out candidates apply.
How to apply for BOEING Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for BOEING Off Campus Drive 2022 this position online by the following link as soon as possible.