Brainnest Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Degree in Computer Science for the role of Frontend Development Intern Remote locations. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
The Brainnest Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||Brainnest|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.brainnest.com|
|Title||Frontend Development Intern|
|Qualification||Degree in Computer Science|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
The business management and training company headquartered in Bremen, Germany. We are a success-driven firm that provides management advisory and contracting services customised to help companies from different industries with business management problems. Brainnest runs, leads, and manages complex projects and initiatives. We have begun from scratch when a network of professionals, Ph.D. holders, and highly skilled personnel bring to a business table their practical and academic years of experience to form up a concrete blueprint on which the company has been designed. Since 2020, we offer a combination of expertise, proficiency, and commitment leveraging our deep industry experience, along with using analytical rigor to drive outstanding results for businesses. We proudly provide top-class consulting and training services for a wide range of industries around the world. A well-equipped team, advanced tools, and modern methodologies are some of what we correctly utilize to offer our clients what makes them the best in their fields.
Our team is looking for a Frontend Development Intern to join them in the upcoming weeks. This position is great for an aspiring frontend development professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Willingness to learn and develop frontend development skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Capacity to stay professional in stressful/dispute situation
- Fluency in English
You will learn how to:
- Help create landing pages for our new services, features, webinars and marketing campaigns
- Maintain, evolve and improve our website experience for thousands of users
- Work closely with our friendly, creative and helpful marketing team, sales team and project managers
- Design, build, test, deploy and maintain mission-critical, customer-facing web applications
- Use different technologies and tools to support the delivery of high-quality software
- Adjust different approaches dependent on project requirements
- Write clear and consistent code and assure its quality
- Analyze project requirements, design documents and maintain software specifications as a member of the project development team
- Accomplish complex business projects and cooperate with an international client
How to apply for Brainnest Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Brainnest Off Campus Drive 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible.