British Council Off Campus Drive hiring Freshers for the role Trainee with qualification Any Graduation for Noida location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
British Council Off Campus Drive Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||British Council|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.britishcouncil|
|Salary||4.2 LPA (expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on WhatsApp!! Group: Click Here
Main opportunities/challenges for this role:
- Operations and Customer Services will operate in 3 shifts and in 24*7 operations, with any 2 week offs in a calendar week (doesn’t necessarily mean a Saturday or Sunday). The trainee is required to learn and work in line with the process requirements.
- The role is required to work in team and reporting to a Team Leader.
- The overall process size will range between 80- 100 resources.
- The individual is required to operate in a secured environment i.e. access to personal belongings and mobile phones or any other electronic devices is not allowed on productive floor.
- The placement for this role is based on a comprehensive certification process and clearance of Background checks.
- The role will demand cross working between various customer services and operational processes for effective delivery.
Accountabilities, responsibilities, and main duties:
- To be the first point of contact for IELTS online Exams-customer related enquiries and transactions (Including guiding potential candidates on registration process, Features of IELTS online exam, processing of Refunds/transfers and/or cancellations).
- Provide customers with information and take the query towards effective resolution.
- Create (Account and Case/Opportunity) on salesforce and update necessary data sheets.
- Maintain the agreed British Council quality standards on each customer interaction.
Handle and Manage Candidate/Customer complaints by providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Manage 3 key steps of customer journey (Pre-test /Test day management and Posttest related activities) as defined in process maps.
- Ensuring various timely reports related to the customer journey are maintained and reconciled on regular basis.
- Ensuring all exams are conducted effectively by managing various operational processes like (Examiner planning/ Test day support/ candidate reconciliation on test day/ declaring results on time etc.).
Information Security and other mandatory compliances:
- Read, understand and comply with the information security policies.
- Raise incident / blow whistle when observe any noncompliance to information security or IELTS compliance related policies.
- Ensure compliances to Organisational policies like code of conduct, IT policy etc.
How to apply for British Council Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply British Council Off Campus Drive 2022 for position online by the following link as soon as possible
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill the application & submit it