BT Group Recruitment 2023 is hiring Fresher for Software Engineering Professional role with a qualification BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA for the Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
BT Group Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||BT Group|
|Hiring Organization URL||bt.com|
|Title||Software Engineering Professional|
|Batch||2020 – 2023|
|Salary||Best in industry|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Why this job matters
The purpose of the Software Engineering Professional role is to create, lead and implement significant technical solutions that could impact internally and/or externally. You will be required to select an appropriate technical strategy and deliver a solution in-line with architecture & security standards (without instruction or guidance to do so). Specifically this role is accountable for BT Group Recruitmen :
- Conducting peer reviews within BT or with suppliers, including challenging the quality of development and use of software engineering practice.
- May be responsible for a level of integration of their solution with other solutions owned outside of their team.
- Typically have responsibility for technically coordinating a matrix team to deliver solutions.
- May be responsible for customer interaction and delivery of solution back to the customer.
- Contributing as a software consultant to architecture and solution design decisions towards the technology roadmap
- Responsible for working with third party suppliers on integrating and delivering a quality solution.
- Providing assurance for other software engineers including resolving complex issues, coaching & mentoring and contributing to their learning
- Accountable for the design and development of complex projects. This includes ensuring that contributing estimates are of a coherent quality of delivery; providing realistic inputs into delivering within agreed timelines and budgets; adequately documenting delivery; and ensuring correct functional and non-functional behaviour for the solution.
What you’ll be doing
- Where necessary, act as a facilitator or task manager to own software deliveries in the assigned area of influence (TDM would be involved). Make recommendations to Specialist Software Engineer/Engineering Manager regarding problem resolution.
- The role holder need to possess good hands on technical expertise and design/development/ implementation experience in building large scale enterprise applications.
- Strong and experienced individual who is self-motivated as well as able to mentor/guide other team members.
- The individual will have to perform design and development of functionalities and provide assistance in meeting business objectives, solving business problems and furthering business success by applying industry, applications and technical knowledge.
- Solve problems with components delivered by the team; integration between systems; in-life deployment; and non-functional issues. Facilitate the team to scope the problem and determine a possible range of solutions.
- Take ownership of problems which have a significant risk to a team’s delivery.
- Perform impact analysis for planned and unplanned changes, including changes to cost, resource and functionality.
- Within a team, lead and implement changes to the ways of working. Responsible for assuring technical changes that go into production.
- The software has met all the agreed functional and non-functional acceptance criteria (passing all tests) across the team.
- The software has been delivered to agreed timescales and within any budget constraints across all the component parts.
- The software will meet all of the project’s quality criteria (e.g. code coverage, complexity metrics as per software engineering handbook).
- The software will be developed according to the practices described in the Software Engineering Handbook and in the project’s “Ways of Working” document.
- Typically work on projects for 3-12 months
Role responsibilities BT Group Recruitment:
- Perform in Agile, self managed, self organized, diverse team.
- Experience in designing & development in technologies like C#,ASP.net,SQL,PLSQL etc
- Designing the cloud environment with cloud security principles and data integrity throughout the system.
- To analyze problems and propose solutions with high quality.
- Participate in design, coding,testing, debugging, configuring and documenting software.
- Very strong Communication skills BT Group Recruitment
- Ability to deep dive on technical areas and get the best outcome out of technically challenging situations.
- Possess good hands on experience and be able to mentor technical teams.
- Understand need of multiple projects and communicate them divisionally and/or cross-divisionally
- Adopt new and emerging technologies to provide solutions to meet challenging needs.
- Ability to debug complex issues and provide the right solution
- Ability to drive and validate technical and functional designs and lead to implementation.
- May involve liaising with internal, external and third party suppliers.
Skills required BT Group Recruitment:
Essentials BT Group Recruitment
- Hands-on coding ability and strong analytical skills to trouble shoot and provide technological solutions using C#,ASP.net,
- Comfort with Software Development Life Cycles, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Familiar with Public/ Hyperscaler and Private cloud technology savvy (AWS,GCP etc)
- Working knowledge of performance tuning of application and continuous integration techniques.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Service Design patterns implementation and knowledge
Desirables BT Group Recruitment:
- Working with large Telco service providers is a plus
- Telecom certifications
- Java/Oracle certifications
- Experience in working with geographically dispersed teams
How to apply for BT Group Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the BT Group Recruitment position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company’s careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it
To read more details & To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
|Job by Location||Jobs by Degree||Jobs by Batch|