Buro Happold Careers hiring as Graduate Mechanical Engineer role with BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech for Mumbai/Hyderabad locations. À detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
Buro Happold Careers 2022 Details:
Graduate Mechanical Engineer
|Experience||Freshers 0- 1 years Experience
|Salary||4 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Required Skills for Buro Happold Careers
- Typically 0- 1 years’ experience of Mechanical design engineering.
- Graduate member of professional institution.
- Ability to accept a degree of responsibility in a team-based organisation, combined with ability to work independently.
- Microsoft Office, specifically Excel (a detailed understanding including the use of macros).
- Experience using common analysis software (including or similar to CSC Fastrak, TEDDS, ROBOT, ETABS and SAFE) and willingness to quickly learn to use these analysis packages if required.
- The applicant will need to have strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Ability to propose multiple solutions to Clients and objectively summarise the benefits and shortfalls of each.
- Ideally, the candidate will also have some experience of working on a variety of challenging domestic and overseas projects.
- Experience of AutoCAD, Revit, CSC Fastrak, TEDDS, ROBOT, ETABS and SAFE preferred although not essential.
- Accreditation from a chartered institute desirable.
Qualification & Requirement
- Bachelors degree (BEng) / BSc or Masters degree (MEng) / MSc from premier institutes in India.
- Undertake detailed engineering design.
- Plan and help manage CAD documentation of design work.
- Work closely with and monitor performance of Technician (as appropriate).
- Under guidance of senior staff, represent Buro Happold at meetings with the client, other professionals and suppliers.
- Ensure service and project work are carried out within agreed deadlines and within budget.
- Ensure that appropriate service/design decisions are met.
- Ensure senior staff are kept informed of important and relevant service/design decisions and the objectives of the company and the client are achieved.
- Coordinating his/her work with other members of the project team.
- Ensuring all relevant Buro Happold staff are informed of client matters.
- Continually ensuring that practices, policies, strategy and services represent the client’s and Buro Happold’s best interests and that Buro Happold policy is in keeping with current legislation, British Standards and Codes of Practice etc.
How to apply for Buro Happold Careers 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Buro Happold Careers 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company’s careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill the application & submit it
To read more details & To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here