Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring as Intern (Customer Project Specialist) Post with bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Management ,Finance for Bangalore location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
TATA Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||Cisco|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.cisco.com|
|Title||Intern (Customer Project Specialist)|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Management ,Finance|
|Salary||7 to 18 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Accountability for revenue and gross margin achievement on customer funded projects, monitoring the expenditures and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the projects progress
- Plan, specify and maintain projects in line with the strategic plan/roadmap
- Plan and monitor project execution, managing risks and resolving issues as appropriate to ensure projects are executed within the agreed schedule, cost and performance
- Work closely with and provide support to the relevant stakeholders
- Ensure those project deliverables are to the appropriate levels of quality, on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with the project plans
- Manage third party contributions to the projects as appropriate
- Manage Cisco India customers facing project/s from start to completion including the resolution of project issues.
- Create project schedule and project management plan with financial, resource and material requirements
- Ensure project deliverables are to the appropriate levels of quality, on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with the project plans
- Manage the expenditures and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the project/s progress.
- Resolving issues as appropriate to ensure projects are executed within the agreed schedule, cost and performance
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Identify risks and deploying risk avoidance strategies and mitigation actions as appropriate
- Oversees project staff including project engineers, vendors, partners and subcontractors. Work closely with and provide support to the relevant stakeholder
Who You Are
- Minimum of a 7.0 CGPA or equivalent
- This requirement is only for 2023 passout only
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- High levels of customer orientation and service excellence
- Efficient collaboration skills with internal / external customers and cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions seeking & team player in global environment
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work capacity