Commonwealth Bank Careers 2023 is hiring freshers for the Associate Data Engineer role with qualification BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech for the Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Commonwealth Bank Careers 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||Commonwealth Bank|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.commbank.com|
Associate Data Engineer
|Experience||Freshers to 2 years of experience|
|Salary||Best in industry|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- You are an Engineer who is passionate about data and the technologies
- We are high performing engineers pushing the boundaries of data engineering
- Together we will build state-of-the-art data platforms, using world-leading technology and innovation
What will set you up for success?
- You’re passionate about building industry leading group data products
- You’re ready to execute state-of-the-art coding practices, driving high quality outcomes to solve core business objectives and minimise risks
- You’re capable of creating both technology blueprints and engineering roadmaps
- You feel at home and can lead and drive a culture where quality, excellence and openness are championed
- You’re constantly thinking outside the box and breaking boundaries to solve complex data problems
Roles and Responsibilities
- Problem solving – advanced analytical and problem-solving skills to analyse complex information for key insights and present as meaningful information to senior management
- Communication – excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to lead discussions with a varied stakeholder across levels
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
Experience Commonwealth Bank Careers:
- 0-2 years of experience as Engineer.
- Good understanding of Data Engineering principles.
- Good understanding of Unix/Linux, Shell Scripting and Relational Databases.
- Practical knowledge on any programming language like Java/Python/Go.
- To be a self-starter, be able to work autonomously.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills as well as reporting capabilities.
- Strong communication and presentation skills both verbal and written.
- Be creative, innovative, pro-active and convincing in terms of finding solutions.
How to apply for Commonwealth Bank Careers 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Commonwealth Bank Careers 2023 by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply the link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it