Criteo Recruitment Drive 2022 hiring as Technical Solutions Specialist role with qualification BE/B.Tech/BSc for Remote location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
Criteo Recruitment Drive 2022 Details:
Technical Solutions Specialist
||2019 – 2022|
|Salary||10.5 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
New client integrations:
- Be the Criteo point of contact for our complex (App troubleshooting, Criteo Offsite Ads, Security concern …), and new products, across APAC markets
- Understanding of Criteo’s product and integration flows from a technical and sales perspective
- Work with the internal stakeholders in Criteo to understand client business objectives
- Work with cross-functional teams on seamless design and implementation of highly scalable dynamic ad display campaigns.
- Providing feedback to our internals’ engineering team
- Be responsible and have ownership for the designed end to end solution’s projects.
- Work in a fast-paced innovative environment and be cool under pressure
Optimize existing client set up:
- Troubleshoot live campaigns to improve campaign performance and customer satisfaction
- Technical rollout of our COA API product to our top clients
- Support the App event deployment and troubleshooting
Continuous improvement of processes and tools:
- Participate with the wider global team to improve and develop new tools and processes.
- Contribute to the improvements of the product integration methodology
- Redefine processes to make the Technical Solutions team more efficient and be partners of the business teams
- Proactive development of tools and solutions that will have an impact on our campaign performance or set up to support the growth of our APAC team and facilitate our day-to-day operations
- Provide guidance to other team members on areas of expertise
- Identify bugs, report them and work close to our internal teams on their resolution
Who You Are
- Degree in computer science or technology related degree.
- Fluent in English, both spoken & written.
- Experience related to Android and iOS platforms is advantageous as well as API
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills across all levels of interlocutors
- Experience working closely with internal clients throughout the full implementation of the project.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, prioritize and execute a large number of tasks, and resolve issues quickly
- Proactivity associated to a “can do” way of working
- Problem solving and a positive attitude in a fast pace environment
- Autonomous personality and interested in taking initiatives and lead on projects
- Can work in full autonomy and as part of a team.
- Attention to detail to act as a consultant and be reactive in front of any potential situations
- Experience with ad technology is a strong advantage, though not mandatory
How to apply for Criteo Recruitment Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Criteo Recruitment 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To read more details & to Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here