Danaher Careers 2023 hiring for Software Engineer post with Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in a relevant field for the Bengaluru location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
Danaher Careers Drive 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||Danaher|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.danaher.com|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Engineering|
|Experience||Fresher 0 to 2 years|
|Salary||6.3 LPA (Ambitionbox)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Join WhatsApp!! Group: Click Here
Main responsibilities and key activities:
- Develop features for Enterprise applications with C++ and QT
- Code, test and troubleshoot applications utilizing the appropriate hardware, software platform, database, programming tools and technology
- Maintain and modify applications; make approved changes and fix bugs as assigned from time to time
- Write and maintain programming documentation which include commenting code and user guides
Qualifications and professional knowledge
- Good programming knowledge in C++
- Good knowledge of object oriented (OOPS) concepts
- Strong analytical skills to solve problems with minimal guidance.
- Ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English)
- 0 to 2 years of relevant work experience in software development with a good hands-on C++ development skills.
- Experience in developing projects using Agile / SCRUM framework
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and apply them where they are needed.
- Programming C++ applications for Windows and Mac platforms using QT framework
- Knowledge on software application development cycle is an added advantage
- Scrum – Knowledge in Scrum or Agile software development process is an added advantage
- Graphics arts knowledge for Printing Industry is a plus
How to apply for Danaher Careers Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Danaher Careers 2023 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To read more details & to Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here