Dassault Systemes hiring for Test Automation Engineer Post with Bachelor’s\ Masters in Engineering – Computer Science or Equivalent for Bangalore location. Detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
Dassault Systemes Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Test Automation Engineer
|Qualification||Bachelor’s\ Masters in Engineering – Computer Science or Equivalent|
|Salary||8.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Perform best in class quality assessment to secure, up-front, successful usage of Dassault Systemes
Solutions. Optimize testing cycle time for accelerated delivery while improving test coverage
using Automation for product quality and customer use.
– Engineer & Plan Automation tests, covering the full scope of Service/App/ and to meet quality criteria
– Plan the test automation strategy in alignment with Global Objectives
– Ensure Automation scripts are created and replayed on requested releases and results are shared
with all relevant stakeholders
– Escalate the right priority topics for Management Attention related to Automation
– Compy with Dassult Systemes R&D Methods and Means during planning, execution & reporting of tests
– Publish Automation results on a regular basis or as requested on specific releases
– Study the automation engineering landscape, analyze the new approaches/technologies and improve/enrich
current validation practices.
– Improve automation test strategy through result analytics and test engineering
– Automation tool knowledge – Selenium, TestComplete, SAHI.
2. Extensive experience with Test Automation tools like SAHI , TestComplete, NodeJS or similar tools.
4. Experience designing test automation using Frameworks like Jasmine, Cucumber.
5. Familiar with concept of Page Objects and BDD for Test Automation.
6. Ability to analyze existing automation tools\approach and improve current validation process
7. Improve Automation Strategy through result analytics and test engineering.
8. Role will be of an individual contributor who is responsible for technically leading and implementing good test automation practices within the team and also mentoring junior team members as needed.
9. Good to have knowledge on tools like JMETER.
10. Working knowledge on Linux and Oracle.
11. Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively collaborate and work with a globally distributed team.
Knowledge on Test Automation tools like SAHI, TestComplete.
Tools for Software configuration Management
Familiarity with Automation concepts like Page Object Definition, Behavior Driven Development.
Quality Assurance Methodologies.
How to apply for Dassault Systemes Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here