DELL Technologies Recruitment Drive 2022 hiring for Software Engineer from BE/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc for Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
DELL Technologies Recruitment Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||6 LPA – 8 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Join our Future of IT (FOIT) team which is building products that enable flexible, cloud-based storage and advanced data management solutions. Dell is offering multi-cloud infrastructure that captures and secures the data control point by moving from data persistence and data processing to data activation.
The FOIT Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
This includes the latest GUI frameworks, Kubernetes environments, advanced DevOps toolchains, and continuous deployment.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Software Engineer on our Software Engineering team in Bangalore, enjoying our hybrid office/work-from-home flexibility.
As a Software Engineer, you will actively participate in the design, development and validation of software features and products. You will need to successfully deliver customer-facing functionality for well-defined features in a team environment. We don’t work in silos here—you will understand the customer stories and have the opportunity to question and improve upon them.
- Participate in the preparation, review and evaluation of software/storage requirements and specifications.
- Write code to meet pre-defined software requirements and specifications.
- Follow source code and file revision control for projects.
- Prepare written specifications for tasks of varied complexity.
- Use defined software lifecycle methodologies.
- Review and implement test strategies for software products.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Entry level position requiring basic knowledge of programming languages, operating systems and databases
- Knowledge of server and client technologies
- Ability to code/debug moderately sophisticated programs using design specifications
- Ability to troubleshoot software reliability and performance issues
- Debugging skills for simple programs using either written or verbal design specifications
- A good understanding of hardware and software interactions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
How to apply for DELL Technologies Recruitment Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for DELL Technologies Recruitment Drive 2022 this position online by the following link by as soon as possible
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here