Deloitte Recruitment Drive 2023 hiring as Data Engineer with BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MS/MBA for Hyderabad/Pune/ Chennai/Mumbai/Kolkata/Gurugram locations. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
Deloitte Recruitment Drive 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||Deloitte|
|Hiring Organization URL||deloitte.com|
|Salary||12.4 LPA (Ambitionbox)|
|Job Location||Hyderabad/Pune/ Chennai/Mumbai/Kolkata/Gurugram|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job description Deloitte Recruitment Drive:
- Develop solutions with an Agile Development team.
- Define, produce, test, review, and debug solutions.
- Create component-based features and micro-frontends.
- Database development with Postgres
- Create comprehensive unit test coverage in all layers.
- Deploy solutions to Docker containers and Kubernetes.
- Help build a team culture of autonomy and ownership.
- Work with a Product Owner to refine stories into functional use cases and identify the work effort as tasks.
- Participate in test case creation responsibilities and peer reviews prior to coding.
- Review implementation plans of peers prior to their coding.
- Demonstrate feature work at the end of each iteration.
- Work from home when desired with infrequent visits to the office and limited travel for planning sessions.
- Develop our ETL process to be a robust automated production quality solution and lead the implementation and delivery.
- Peer with the application engineering team to ensure our data model fits the need of the solution while promoting best practices in its design from both a maintenance and performance perspective.
- Peer with the data science team in understanding their needs for preparing large datasets for machine learning.
- Assist the team with understanding the execution plan of poorly written queries. Help remediate performance problems by assisting the performance tuning of queries and/or refining the data model to meet the needs of the business.
- Build data systems and pipelines.
- Evaluate business needs and objectives.
- Explore ways to enhance Product / pipeline.
- Collaborate with Team
- Showcase the Skills / Innovative ideas to Team biweekly.
Required skills Deloitte Recruitment Drive:
- Strong knowledge of Python & SQL.
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design
- Hands-on experience or Knowledge about Airflow.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with running containerized microservices.
- Experience with Apache Spark or AWS EMR.
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure) with strong preference towards AWS.
- Experience in Database design practices
- Technical expertise with Data warehouse or Data Lake
- Expertise in configuring and maintaining PostgreSQL.
- Experience performance tuning queries and data models to produce the best execution plan.
- Strong experience building data pipelines & ETL.
- Experience working on an Agile Development team and delivering features incrementally.
- Experience with Git repositories Deloitte Recruitment Drive
- Working knowledge of setting up builds and deployments
- Experience with both Windows and Linux.
- Experience demonstrating work to peers and stakeholders for acceptance
- Ability to multi-task, be adaptable, and nimble within a team environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with nontechnical stakeholders to define requirements.
- Ability to quickly understand new client data environments and document the business logic that composes them.
- Ability to integrate oneself into geographically dispersed teams and clients.
- A passion for high quality software. Previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role
- Eagerness to learn and seek new frameworks, technologies, and languages
- Commitment to working with others and sharing knowledge on a regular basis
Preferred skills/Qualification Deloitte Recruitment Drive:
- Experience working with Azure DevOps, JIRA or similar project tracking software.
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience with data streaming such as Apache Kafka, AWS kinesis, Spark Streaming, or similar tools.
- Experience with many other big data technologies at scale. Experience with BigQuery or similar (Redshift, Snowflake, other MPP databases)
- Knowledge of when to use NOSQL versus traditional RDBMS
- Experience with RDS in AWS a big plus.
- Kafka, RabbitMQ or similar queueing technologies a plus.
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau and Jaspersoft.
How to apply for Deloitte Recruitment Drive Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Deloitte Recruitment Drive 2023 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply the link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click here
To read more details & to apply: Click here
|Job by Location||Jobs by Degree||Jobs by Batch|