EagleView Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Software Engineer who are completed BE/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc degree for Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
EagleView Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Experience||Freshers 2022 batch|
|Salary||6 – 8 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
EagleView is a leading provider of aerial imagery, property insights and software that transforms the way people work. EagleView holds more than 300 patents and owns a large geospatial data and imagery library encompassing 94 percent of the US population. EagleView provides the most accurate data, enabling customers in the government, construction, solar and insurance industries to make timely, informed and better decisions.
Freshers invited to apply . Graduates of Year 2022 !!
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer I to join our agile development team. As a team member, you will participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle: scoping, design, coding, testing, implementation, and support. You will help in the development of EagleView’s scalable micro-services platform and geospatially aware applications across multiple industries and form-factors.
In this role, you must be able to multi-task, quickly adapt to new development environments, learn new systems, create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult and complex problems. You take pride and ownership in your work as well as the overall contributions of the team.
You must also can take a system-wide understanding, recognize use of system components and disparate technologies and be able to diagnose and debug components across an entire system. Your ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both written and verbal) is key, as is being a self-starter.
· Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or Information technology or Data Science or related field
· Strong programming fundamentals and ability to produce high quality code
· Knowledge using C++/Python/Golang/Java programming language
· Knowledge with cloud technologies (AWS/Azure/GCP/Pivotal Cloud Foundry/any private cloud) and containerization is a plus
· Strong knowledge in Java concepts like multithreading, Spring, Springboot, Data structure and Algorithms
· Knowledge with a micro-services architecture is a plus
· Knowledge with PostgreSQL or other Relational Databases
· Test-driven development mindset and a focus on quality, scalability, and performance
· Solid understanding of Agile (SCRUM) Development Process required
· Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills