Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023 hiring as freshers for Management Trainee role with MBA/PGDM for Bangalore location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||Ericsson|
|Hiring Organization URL||ericsson.com|
|Experience||Freshers or 0-3 Years|
|Salary||4.2 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on WhatsApp!! Join from here
What you will do
- Strategic Partner: Serve as a key member and provide HR leadership and direction for the business units in the area of strategic HR planning and operations. Support staff that provide a broad range of HR consultation, solutions and services to the business. Interact with and influence senior most leaders of Ericsson (Service Delivery Unit) on local context and needs.
- Organizational Development: Analyze and provide guidance on the business- current organizational state and future requirements. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of strategies, of the competitive landscape, and of current and potential future business challenges in India. Design and implement solutions to meet business needs.
- Workforce Planning: Identification and analysis of determining what mix of experience, knowledge, and skills are required and then sequence the steps to get the right number of the right people in the right place at the right time. Build out the HR function in alignment with the company’s high growth levels, creating a sustainable structure.
- Employee Engagement: Along with the company’s strategic imperatives and values, create a collaborative workforce in India based on shared goals and accountability. Provide opportunity for all associates, effective leadership and a fair and consistent workplace.
- Succession Planning: Lead talent reviews for business unit in India in order to identify top talent and succession planning strategies. Create and implement retention strategies to minimize unwanted attrition, particularly in critical roles, specialty skill sets, and in highly competitive critical marketplaces.
- Compensation and Benefits: Drive annual salary, bonus/commission, and equity planning process with the business leadership, ensuring highest performers are compensated in line with their business impact and contributions. Provide ongoing compensation analyses for India and recommend market adjustments as needed to ensure top talent is retained.
- Change Management: To accelerate growth, lead change in each business unit to influence organizational culture. Implement change programs as business needs dictate.
- Employee Relations: Minimize risk to organization by ensuring issues are investigated and addressed in a timely, cost-efficient manner. Collaborate with legal and outside counsel as needed to address complex or highly sensitive issues
You will bring
- The Ideal Candidate will have 0-3 Year experience in a Generalist HR Environment.
- MBA (HR) or a Postgraduate Degree (in HR) from a recognized premier institute.
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Exceptional project and process management skills, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills
How to apply for Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Ericsson Off Campus Drive 2023 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill the application & submit it
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
To read more details & to apply: Click here