EY hiring freshers for Data Analytics – Staff. Candidates with B.E. or B. Tech Fresher or any other graduate degree, M. Com, B. Com, BSc (Computer Science), MSc (Computer Science) with acumen in analytics / data analysis or reports can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
EY Hiring Details:
Company Website: www.ey.com
Job Role: Data Analytics
Qualification: B.E. or B. Tech , M.Com, B. Com, BSc (CS), MSc
Experience: Fresher (0-2 Years)
Salary: 8.8 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Noida
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We’re looking for an incumbent who will be responsible for the review of deliverables and ensuring
that quality and productivity targets are met.
Your key responsibilities
- Analyze large volume of data and define clear strategy in assurance analytical work
- Act as a team player and work in a multi-cultural environment
- Knowledge of different aspects of auditing. Correlate raw data to audit-related analytics
- Must be able to work closely with the Global Assurance team and support in conceptualizing ideas, strategy and framework
- Support extraction of data from multiple sources by understanding data structure requirement
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent communication, presentation and people skills
- Problem solving skills with quick learning ability and adaptability to change
- Should be open to working in different time zones and travel as required
- Should have high standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Should be willing to work under tight timelines delivering good quality of work
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Graduates with 0-3 years of relevant experience preferred.
- B.E. or B. Tech Fresher or any other graduate degree, M. Com, B. Com, BSc (Computer Science), MSc (Computer Science) with acumen in analytics / data analysis or reports.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Basic knowledge on MS Excel and SQL; familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, SAS, Spotfire)
- Interest in business and commerciality.
What we look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be part of a market-leading, multi-disciplinary team in the only integrated global assurance business worldwide.
- Opportunity to work with EY GDS Assurance practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
How to Apply for EY Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this EY Recruitment 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Job by Location||Jobs by Degree||Jobs by Batch|