EY Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring as Associate DS Post with B.Tech/BE/MCA MBA/CA for Bangalore location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
EY Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
- Staff member of a larger team in the R&A COE team to work on various Data Science and Machine Learning projects.
Specific Role requirements:
- Should have experience in data science projects.
- Advanced level programming ability using SAS, R, or Python.
- Must be able to clearly understand and articulate a data science problem and work on it with minimum guidance.
- Should have hands-on experience in handling various datasets and should be familiar with data science and machine learning technique like—linear regression, logistic regression, random forest, support vector machines, ANOVA/ANCOVA, optimization techniques, time series modelling, segmentation, decision tree, clustering, recommendation engines and forecasting.
- Ability to work on big data is a plus.
- Need to work as a team member to contribute in various technical streams of Decision Sciences implementation project.
- Provide product and design level technical best practices
- Interface and communicate with the onsite coordinators
- Develop analytical strategies for business using model results of predictive modelling, time series forecasting, clustering and segmentation of customers documenting and presenting work to the client
- Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the lead
Experience and Qualification:
- BE/BTech/MCA/MBA/ CA with adequate industry experience
- Should have 0-3 years of experience in Information Management/ Analytics
- Understand the concepts of Business Intelligence & Data visualization
- Experience on BI/ Visualization tool is a plus
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices.
- Excellent business communication, Consulting, Quality process skills
- Must be a team player
Your people responsibilities (For People Leading Roles)
- Building a quality culture
- Foster teamwork
- Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives
Additional Skills requirements
- Experience in Banking/ Finance domain
- Prior Client facing skills is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to apply for EY Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for EY Off Campus Drive position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here