EY Recruitment 2023 is hiring freshers for Associate Engineer role with qualification of Bachelor’s Degree for the Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
EY Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||EY|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.ey.com|
|Experience||Freshers to 1 Year|
|Batch||2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
|Salary||7 LPA (Ambitionbox)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Your key responsibilities for this EY Recruitment
- Engineer and automate platform solutions to meet and exceed expectations of Product Manager
- Proactively evolve and apply DevSecOps methodologies, standards and leading practices
- Ensure re-use through consumption and expansion of shared platform technology assets
- Apply modern development standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, security standards, usability design standards, as appropriate.
- Ensure quality through use of manual and automated controls
- Provide direction, training and support for platform/product operations
- Using critical thinking, consider the art of the possible, compare various options based on feasibility and impact, propose measurable plans and roadmaps that balance tactical and strategic needs
Skills and attributes for success
- Develop technical competency in designing, developing, and debugging solutions
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Mathematics, or related field preferred
- 0-1 year in an engineering role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
- 0-1-year CI/CD delivery using code management, configuration management and automation tools such as GitHub, VSTS, Ansible, DSC, Puppet, Ambari, Chef, Salt, Jenkins, Maven, etc.
- Knowledge with any of the following: Azure, O365, Azure Stack, Azure AD
- Functional knowledge of Multi-system Integration using industry standards such as REST, API, JSON, SOAP, etc
- Some relevant proven experience required, demonstrating working knowledge of relevant software infrastructure platforms (depending on specialism) and understanding of applicable standards
- Communicate fluently in English, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills to contribute as a leading member of global, distributed teams passionate about delivering quality services and solutions
- Encourage DevSecOps teams by building consensus and mediating compromises when necessary
- Demonstrate excellent engineering & automation skills in the context of cloud based global platform/product delivery using continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD)
- Demonstrate ability to learn new and emerging technologies which define engineering standards and produce automation code
- Operational abilities including early life support and driving root cause analysis and remediation
How to apply for EY Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the EY Recruitment 2023 to above mentioned position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply the link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company career site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
To read more details & to Apply: Click here
|Job by Location||Jobs by Degree||Jobs by Batch|