Ford Careers Drive 2023 hiring freshers for Associate role who are completed B.E with MBA or equivalent can apply for the Chennai location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Ford Careers Drive 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||Ford|
|Hiring Organization URL||ford.com|
|Qualification||B.E with MBA or equivalent|
|Salary||5 LPA (Estimated)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Program Develops and execute negotiation strategies to deliver Program targets on tooling and piece price.
- Proactive planning of activities to meet/beat Matched Pair objectives.
- TVM Negotiate and achieve YOY / MYA cost reductions through development & utilization of analytical tools to deliver Best-In-Class pricing.
- Lead negotiations with regional suppliers and represent Ford in global negotiations Champion Lean / Value Engineering projects with suppliers and bring value chain benefits to Ford Supply-base Development Lead / Support CFT in development of sustainable supply base with leadership in Quality, Delivery & costing Drive for the localization and cost saving for the affected markets to meet the market regulations Identification of High-risk suppliers and develop action plan to mitigate risk Strategy Development
- Effective participant in Global commodity meetings to bring value to Purchase Group by leveraging global / regional programs with global suppliers to meet our both TVM and Program objectives Formulate Regional commodity strategy for near and long business term and effective infusion of the same in Global commodity business plan Leadership Learn / Coach team for creation of highly talented, agile team Participate in team development activities.
How to apply for Ford Careers Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Ford Careers 2023 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company’s careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it
To read more details & to Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here