Ford Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Software Engineer job in Chennai location. Who completed BE/B.Tech can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Ford Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||5 – 9 LPA|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job Description & Qualifications
Ford IT in GBS is growing MPP organization focused on delivering software, leveraging Extreme Programming (EP) and cloud technology. In this environment the Software Engineer is expected to work in a pair, working and developing tested code, based on proven Lean/Agile methods.
Engineers on the team, work across the full stack of technologies, to enable that the highest priority work to be delivered with greatest quality in shortest time and in small blocks. “Small” is the key to the process: small teams delivering small functionality blocks and having smaller review timeframes.
Area of professional exposure (technical skills)
- Good hands on experience in application development using Spring boot 2, SpringRest, Java 8
- Strong fundamentals in Core Java, OOPS, SOLID principles
- Strong knowledge on design patterns and principles
- Knowledge on caching strategy and databases like Redis, CosmoDB etc
- Experience writing unit tests using appropriate testing frameworks
- Awareness on extreme programming princples and development using TDD
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and Build Tools like GRADLE
- Familiarity with CI/CD using Jenkins and PCF
- Knowledge on using monitoring tools like Splunk, Dynatrace, Sleuth etc
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
How to apply for Ford Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Ford Off Campus Drive 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here