GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023 is hiring freshers for Project Trainee role with qualification Bachelor’s Degree at Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||GE|
|Job Role||Project Trainee|
|Salary||₹4 LPA (Glassdoor)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The DT Internship offers students placement opportunities for 12 months in GE Digital Healthcare.
- The DT internship consists of an intensive combination of on the job training in various technologies and opportunities for exposure across multiple information technology concepts, finance, leadership, and business skills.
- Software development – Programming using Core Java
- Various data streaming and analytics
- Soft Skills: presentation, public speaking, exposure
- Team: effective collaboration, team skills, working for a common goal
- B E/ B Tech from reputed institutions
- Proven academic excellence throughout their educational career, showing evidence of being on-track for a degree in a quantitative discipline: Computer Science/ Physics/ Management Information Systems/ Mathematics /Engineering preferred.
- Fluent in English
- Willing to work full-time during summer and min. 20h/week during academic year
How to apply for GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply the link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
To read more details and to Apply: Click here
|Job by Location||Jobs by Degree||Jobs by Batch|