GEA Recruitment Drive 2022 hiring for the role Graduate Engineer Trainee – Mechanical with qualification BE/B.tech in ME for Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
GEA Recruitment Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee – Mechanical|
|Qualification||BE/B.tech in ME|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on WhatsApp!! Group: Click Here
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the manager.
- Shadowing senior members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your manager and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Establishing cross functional interaction within the entity.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
Your Profile / Qualifications
Add on advantage Skills / Knowledge:
- Good academic scores at high schools, colleges, and universities.
- CAD software knowledge: Autodesk Inventor / AutoCAD / Solid works / NX / Creo
- PDM/PLM Knowledge: Teamcenter / Autodesk Vault / SAP.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A candidate should be a good team worker in a multicultural team.
- A growth mindset and willingness to accept criticism.
- Bachelor of Degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline.
How to apply for GEA Recruitment Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this GEA Recruitment Drive 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To read more details & to Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here