Genpact Recruitment Drive 2022 hiring for Process Associate who are graduated with Graduate in Commerce (B.Com) for Kolkata location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Genpact Recruitment Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Process Associate|
|Qualification||Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)|
|Salary||3.5 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of PA, Order to Cash
We are looking for someone with deep understanding and ability to perform day-to-day operations while maintaining SLA. Solving queries related to cash application and coordinating with customer
Are you the one we are looking for?
• Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment and resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
• Review and validate basic essentials of valid invoice like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date etc and maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices / queries are handled taking based on the exception tracker
• Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes and maintain exception logs for process related exception as and when they occur for knowledge retention
• Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ mails or tickets ) to seek hold invoice as per the AP guideline
• Enforce the internal compliance policy and guideline established by the management on their daily operational activities
• Perform daily internal audit to ensure all Invoices / queries are balanced as per the guidelines
• Graduate in Commerce (B.Com)
• Fresher’s are eligible
• Strong English language skills (verbal and written)
• Relevant Experience of working in Accounts Payable process.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly in all levels within the organization.
• Knowledgeable in MS Office (especially in Excel).
• Preferably knowledgeable in Concur.
• Keen attention to details skills.
• Ability to handle varied volumes of workloads and to meet targets and deadlines on time
How to apply for Genpact Recruitment Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To read more details & To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here