Google Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Software Engineer from Bachelor’s, Master’s degree or PhD. graduates for Bengaluru & Hyderabad locations. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Google Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s, Master’s degree or PhD|
|Salary||11 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location||Bengaluru & Hyderabad|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
About the job
Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day.
As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with Unix/Linux, Windows or Mac environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval and TCP/IP.
- Experience programming in C, C++, Java or Python.
- Master’s degree or PhD.
- Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilizing natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning and search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Solve challenges/problems that you are presented with.