Google Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Network Engineer who are graduated with ME/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc related field. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Google Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Network Engineer|
|Salary||Up to 5.8 LPA (Expected)|
|Last Date||31st March 2022|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Master’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with operating enterprise class routers and switches.
- Experience with network hardware (routers, switches) architectures, including backplane and ASIC functionality and distributed architectures.
- Experience with Python or other scripting language.
- Knowledge of networking and application protocols like Ethernet, Wi-Fi, TCP/IP, and HTTP.
- Familiarity with concepts of OpenFlow and software defined networking.
About the job:
Google is proud to boast a network that provides service to millions of Internet users around the world. The Network Engineering team is responsible for operating that network reliably and at scale. As a member of the team, you have a direct impact on design and feature enhancements to keep our systems running smoothly. You also ensure that network operations are safe and efficient by monitoring network performance, coordinating planned maintenance, adjusting hardware components and responding to network connectivity issues. Google’s complex network generates a constant stream of challenges which require you to continually be innovative with an evolving set of technologies. Keeping the network reliable ensures that our users stay connected with our suite of applications, products and services.
The Network Engineering team operates Google’s corporate network reliably and at scale. You will be a network engineer, managing and supporting both traditional and software defined networking (SDN) space.
- Participate in rotating on-call or interrupts schedule with other members of the team, including weekends. Support multi-vendor, open flow SDN-based IPv4/v6 network, including both wired and wireless connectivity.
- Identify, define, and update operational requirements to adopt technology into operations in collaboration with Engineering, Architecture, and Developers.
- Identify network operational and implementation issues and determine/recommend appropriate solutions in partnership with Engineering, Operations, Deployment, and Developers.
- Create, maintain, and review operational and deployment best practices across teams.
- Drive efficiencies through automation and perform code reviews.
How to apply for Google Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here