Guardian Off Campus Drive 2023 hiring freshers for Graduate Engineer Trainee role with qualifications of Bachelor’s Degree in CS/IT/IS for the Chennai location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
Guardian Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||Guardian|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.theguardian.com|
Graduate Engineer Trainee
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in CS/IT/IS|
|Salary||₹ 4.2 – 6.5 LPA (Glassdoor)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Project Planning, Tracking, & Reporting
- Contribute into the initial coding estimates.
- Support the team in project planning activities and in evaluating risks.
- Communicate regularly with the team about development changes, scheduling, and status.
- Understand assigned detailed (LLD) design and do code development
Development & Support
- Work with the team to clarify and improve the design as required.
- Build the code of high-priority and complex systems according to the technical specifications, detailed design, maintainability, and coding and efficiency standards.
- Use code management processes and tools to avoid versioning problems.
- Ensure that the code does not affect the functioning of any external or internal systems.
- Understanding of User Admin function
- Interested in learning User Admin process.
How to apply for Guardian Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Guardian Off Campus Drive 2023 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply the link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company’s careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it
Apply Link: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here