HackerEarth Careers Drive 2022 hiring as Intern Technical Content Engineer-Programming with BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA for Bengaluru location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
Hacker Earth Careers Drive 2022 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||Hacker Earth|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.hackerearth.com|
|Title||Intern Technical Content Engineer-Programming|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Roles and responsibilities:
- Problem setting team at HackerEarth creates new questions for public/private hackathons/challenges and for our technical assessment product – HackerEarth Recruit
- Create problems around data structures, algorithms, maths across various difficulty levels.
- Test problems created by other problem setters.
- Review HackeEarth’s existing question bank for technical errors (if any) and ensure that they follow suitable guidelines.
- Add code stub (partial codes) to code editor of the problems which helps candidates to focus on writing the logic part for solving that particular problem rather than syntax.
- Respond to queries/suggestions/issues from candidates solving problems on HackerEarth platform.
- Work closely with the tech doc team to remove context or grammar ambiguities from questions.
- Excellent knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and maths.
- Excellent profile on some of the online judges (HackerEarth, HackerRank, Codeforces, Codechef, SPOJ etc.)
- Candidates with experience in creating or testing problems for online Judges will be preferred.
How to apply for Hacker Earth Careers 2022
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Hacker Earth Careers 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To read more details & to Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here