HATCH Freshers Hiring 2022 hiring for Graduate Software Developer from Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science graduates at Gurugram location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
HATCH Freshers Hiring 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Graduate Software Developer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science|
|Batch||2020 & 2021 Pass out|
|Salary||7.8 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Build the extraordinary, every day!
Digital solutions have become a key component of the strategic direction and vision of today’s modern organizations. Hatch is at the forefront of successfully implementing emerging digital services into our clients’ projects and operations that can unlock a step change in their performance.
Join our diverse team and award-winning culture and be part of our clients’ digital transformation journey by working to define the best methods and making sure they are supported by the right technology and an enabled workforce. This journey will lead to improve project outcomes, being able to leverage the digital twin, systems integration and interoperability, support for decision-making, autonomous execution, and integrated operations and performance centres.
Interested in being part of pursuing and developing new technologies, unlocking constraints, and bringing more value to our clients’ operations? Join our team today!
As the successful candidate, you will be:
- Passionate about innovation and technology
- Exceptional communicators
- Collaborators who think laterally and innovatively to solve problems
- Driven and achievement orientated
- Find satisfaction in creating positive change
You bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with a strong academic record (2020 & 2021 Passout)
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- An ability to think laterally and innovatively
- A passion and drive to make a real difference
Our Professional Development Program
As a graduate with Hatch, you will build professional relationships with renowned experts, and champion great initiatives for reputable, well-known clients. You will belong to a company that fosters career growth, encourages continuous improvement and is pioneering in nature.
You will have opportunities to:
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to complete project deliverables for clients
- Develop mentoring relationships with experienced professionals and experts
- Work in a flexible framework and environment
- Continuously learn and develop through a variety of challenging work experiences and career pathways
If you are passionate about working in a global, inclusive and collaborative team to provide innovative and sustainable solutions for our clients and the communities we serve, we want to hear from you!
What Hatch offer you?
- Flexible work environment
- Long term career development
- Think globally, work locally