HPE Careers Drive 2022 hiring for Software Development Engineer with qualification Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field for Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
HPE Careers Drive 2022 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||HPE|
|Hiring Organization URL||hpe.com|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s or Master’s degree|
|Experience||Fresher or 0-2 year|
|Salary||9.4 LPA (Estimated)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of end- user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet- based platforms based on specific requirements and instructions.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software applications design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software applications running on multiple platform types.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
How to apply for HPE Careers Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this HPE Careers 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill the application & submit it
To read more details & to Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here