HPE Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring Software Engineer for Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent for Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
HPE off campus Drive Details 2022:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent|
|Experience||Freshers Typically 0-2 years experience|
|Salary||Upto 9.1 LPA|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
Job Family Definition:
Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
Management Level Definition:
Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialised training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment.
Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 0-2 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software systems design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software systems running on multiple platform types
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office
How to Apply for HPE Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the HPE Off Campus Drive 2022 position online by the following link by as soon as possible.