HSBC Careers hiring freshers for Intern posts with MS/MBA (Finance) for Bangalore location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
HSBC Careers Recruitment Drive 2022 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||HSBC|
|Hiring Organization URL||hsbc.co.in|
|Salary||5.2 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on WhatsApp: Click Here
What you will do:
Key activities and decision making areas Typical Targets and Measures Impact on the Business & Projects
- This role is expected to work with regions towards regulatory credit risk model development, incorporating economic capital as an integral measure in risk appetite and business decision making (planned).
- Key responsibility is to work with stake holders and business partners across Group and region to develop AIRB/Stress Testing Models
- Knowledge and understanding of portfolio risk drivers, their use and impact on capital requirements; knowledge of regulatory capital and its components ; concepts of portfolio concentration and diversification
- Build a good relationship with the business probing and understanding their needs and identify areas of improvement to enhance current information infrastructure.
- The role requires significant contribution in building a regulatory risk model development which is used in RWA and Capital reporting
- Typical Targets and Measures
- Internal and external stakeholder feedback
- Customers / Stakeholders
- Group and Regional stakeholders in GRA space covering:-
- Lead of GAC GRA Economic Capital Analytics
- Head of Group Wholesale analytics – GRA
- Regional GRA stakeholders for Wholesale
Leadership & Teamwork
- Provide subject matter expertise, bringing in new ideas and methodologies to the team – be a change agent
- Through personal behaviors, contribute to ‘best in class’ employee engagement scores.
- Sharing best practice across the risk community to build the capability of staff and the effectiveness of risk functions
- Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Strengthen risk management by producing high quality credit risk economic capital methodology, analysis and reporting. Capable of informing and driving business decision making.
- Liaising with colleagues to analyze and interpret crystallized or emerging risk events, establishing underlying root causes and effective future mitigation.
- Fostering a risk aware culture by the routine embedding of risk considerations into all analysis and reporting.
- What you will need to succeed in the role:
- Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications (For the role – not the role holder. Minimum requirements of the role.)
Qualifications for HSBC Careers Intern
- Masters in any numeric discipline :-
- Engineering (or B-tech with relevance experience)
- MS / MBA in Finance
Experience for HSBC Careers
- No prior experience is required for an intern role
- Understanding of regulations, commercial banking and wholesale related products would be added plus.
Skills for HSBC Careers
- Highly focused on project delivery, attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on statistical knowledge with scorecard /econometric model development capability
- Strong collaborative, influencing and team building skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, open minded, flexible, pragmatic
- Strong documentation and summarizing skills for senior audiences
- Strong programming skills in SAS and experience of working with large volume of data
- Good estimating and planning skills
- Able to progress multiple tasks at the same time
- Able to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Willing to work with colleagues in other areas/time zones where appropriate
- The candidate is expected to be highly supportive towards HSBC’s commitment of building a diverse and inclusive work environment in which all social groups are represented.
How to apply for HSBC Careers Recruitment Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for HSBC Careers Recruitment Drive 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Read more details & To Apply: Click here