IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring as Operations Buyer Post with Any Graduate for Bangalore location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Experience||Fresher or (0 – 1 Year)|
|Salary||4.7 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Take your career to the next level as a Fulfillment Professional with IBM. By nurturing relationships, taking ownership of problem resolution, managing transaction requirements, and applying effective research, you will guarantee our client satisfaction and sales productivity. Our clients are our future, and your successful support is what brings IBM to the next level.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Procurement skills? If so, lets talk.
As a Procurement Buyer will be responsible for delivering several procurement processes that support the department delivering excellent customer service. This is a critical role that enables the operations of the department to run as efficiently as possibly enabling managers to focus on strategic property and procurement.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives PR and Converts to Purchase Orders.
- Indirect Procurement Purchasing activity and support Sourcing team.
- Support queries from Client /stakeholder, internal IBM.
- Transmits POs to suppliers and Expedites delivery when needed/requested.
- Manages goods/services claims and escalation point for customer queries.
- Amends or closes Purchase Orders, Reporting activity.
- Handle queries received from Business Requestors, Suppliers, Procurement Managers and from Accounts payable.
- Create reports on Open PO, Blanket PO expiration report, Contract’s Expiration report and other reports in the required format with good quality.
- Maintain updated records on processed transactions.
- Able to manage priorities, deadlines and tasks in order to meet deadlines and accomplish goals; Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks.
- Good interpersonal interaction and able to work well with the team and Client stakeholders.
- Positive Attitude, Planning, Curiosity, Self-discipline, Ability to work in Rotational Shift.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Any Graduate with 0 to 1 years of relevant experience in Customer Support, Inquiry Management/ Freshers.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyses information skilfully.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills – Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting.
- Verbal Communication – Excellent verbal communication skills required. Needs to talk with the Supplier/Client over phone/email as and when required. Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
How to apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2022
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible.
To read more details & To Apply: Click Here