IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring as Practitioner role with Bachelor’s Degree for Bangalore location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Experience||Fresher or (0 – 1 Year)|
|Salary||4.7 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Introduction to IBM Off Campus Drive
Take your career to the next level as a Fulfillment Professional with IBM. By nurturing relationships, taking ownership of problem resolution, managing transaction requirements, and applying effective research, you will guarantee our client satisfaction and sales productivity. Our clients are our future, and your successful support is what brings IBM to the next level.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Delivery Practitioner, you are responsible for transaction processing in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Co-ordinate all accounting activities associated with the General Ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company, inventory, cash and bank, indirect tax and accruals.
- Identify risks or opportunities to revenues, cost and profitability and propose appropriate actions.
- Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 0-1 year work experience in Finance and Accounting
- Ability to manage order fulfilment, Collecting and applying Cash payments
- Experience to identify duplicate records in the Vendor Invoice receipt, verify and process the invoice accurately and in timely manner
- Knowledge to match Invoices and identify errors and resolve exceptions, prioritize invoices and reduce aging of invoice
- Be part of a team that are Compliant to SOX – e.g. documents to be posted after due Approval
- Experience in handling manual and automatic payment requests along with verification and payment run proposal
- Solid understanding of Process Travel and Expense (T/E) claims and payments, duplicate payment resolution, recovery and vendor statement reconciliations
- Ability to handle queries through calls and Email follow-ups
- Working knowledge of basic accounting and various accounting principles.
- Ability to detect duplicate and or error records and take appropriate actions
- Proficient in expense management
How to apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2022
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible.
To read more details & To Apply: Click here