IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 for Fresher for Junior Developer role with qualification Bachelor’s Degree for Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||IBM|
|Hiring Organization URL||ibm.com|
|Job Role||Junior Developer|
|Batch||2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022|
|Salary||5 LPA (Ambitionbox)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on WhatsApp !! Join from here
- Implement new features of specific components of Db2 databases on the z/OS platform.
- Deliver fixes to customer report problems following APAR process.
- Create unit tests and functional level test cases to make sure the code changes meet the business requirements.
- Automate test cases and add them to regression test buckets.
- Manage defects backlog and APAR backlog effectively to meet the target dates.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including build and infrastructure team, system test team and performance test team to ensure high quality delivery.
- Provide documentation and training to the organization as needed.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or related field
- Strong understanding of database concepts and principles, Data Structure & Algorithm (e.g. Sorting/Searching using trees and hash tables)
- Familiarity with Low-level programming using C/C++ and/or Assembler.
- Experience with SQL and scripting languages such as JCL and REXX
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to articulate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and tools.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Familiarity with IBM mainframe technology will be plus.
- Familiarity with PLX will be plus
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 position online by the following link by as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply the link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here