Incedo Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Software Engineer – Trainee from B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech or MCA graduates for Pune location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Incedo Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer – Trainee|
|Qualification||B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech or MCA|
|Experience||Freshers 0 to 1 years|
|Salary||6 – 8 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Incedo is a US-based consulting, data science and technology services firm with over 2,500 people helping clients from our six offices across US and India. We help our clients achieve competitive advantage through end-to-end digital transformation. Our uniqueness lies in bringing together strong engineering, data science, and design capabilities coupled with deep domain understanding. We combine services and products to maximize business impact for our clients in telecom, financial services, product engineering and life science & healthcare industries.
Working at Incedo will provide you an opportunity to work with industry leading client organizations, deep technology and domain experts, and global teams. Incedo University, our learning platform, provides ample learning opportunities starting with a structured onboarding program and carrying throughout various stages of your career. A variety of fun activities are also an integral part of our friendly work environment. Our flexible career paths allow you to grow into a program manager, a technical architect or a domain expert based on your skills and interests.
We are looking for a passionate Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions in an Agile environment. They will be responsible for gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various frontend and backend languages, like C/C++, Java, Python, .NET, Angular or Reactjs. Candidates should be familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment
Role and responsibilities
• Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
• Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
• Contributes towards technical analysis, development of technical specifications and implementation of solutions based on business needs
• Able to write well-designed and testable code.
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Troubleshoot and debug applications.
• Perform UI tests to optimize performance.
• Able to write functional requirement documents and guides
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features.
• Follow emerging technologies.
Technical skills requirements
The candidate must demonstrate proficiency in,
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of Agile frameworks
• Understanding of Programming languages like C/C++,Java, Ruby, Python and .Net
• Knowledge of database concepts
• Familiarity with Common stacks.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• 0 to 1 years of work experience in systems or application development
• B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech or MCA degree from a reputed university. Computer science background is preferred