Ingersoll Rand Recruitment Drive 2023 hiring freshers for Graduate Engineer Trainee of BE/B.Tech or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering at Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Ingersoll Rand Recruitment Drive 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Salary||4 LPA (Estimated)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Graduate Engineering Trainee Electrical who supports Developing, designing and detailing of control panels & electrical components within Ingersoll Rand.
- Should hold a BE/B.Tech or equivalent degree in Electrical Engineering from a reputed university
- Selection of electrical components like switch gears, induction motor starters, cabling, etc.
- Configuration of VFD (Variable Frequency Drive), Soft starters for various application in controller
- Validation of Electric motors data sheet
- Motor design & development for industrial applications
- Designing and drafting of electrical components
- Creation of Bill of Materials as per the requirements
- Creation of P&ID and Electrical Schematic
- Good understanding of electrical standards applicable in major European countries, Americas and India (e.g., CE, UL508, UL508A, IEC61439-1/2, IEC60204, IEC60037, etc.)
Desirable Skills Ingersoll Rand Recruitment:
- Proto type building & proving concept design with tight timing constraints
- Hazardous duty instrumentation selection and implementation.
- Hands on experience of testing and validation of electrical components and instruments
- Knowledge of motor assembly, winding techniques, and magnetic materials
- Strong knowledge of mechanical design of motors & good understanding of construction/manufacturing methods of electric machines
- Understanding of PLC, SCADA, Automation and IOT
- Understanding and experience of CAN communication, MODBUS, RS485/RS232
- Understanding of Reliability aspects of electrical components
Tools – Hands on experience in EPLAN, CREO, AUTO CAD, Windchill
- Ability to interact with various teams within the organization and drive results
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously among changing priorities
- Experience in working with global outsourcing partners
- Possess excellent communication skills, presenting, listening and informing. Able to communicate up, down and across the organization
What do we offer?
- 5 day working week
- Equity Grant to New Hires
- Leave Encashment
- Many More Benefits…
How to apply for Ingersoll Rand Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Ingersoll Rand Recruitment position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company’s careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it
To read more details & To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here