Intel Internship 2024: is hiring freshers for Graduate Technical Intern roles for pursuing BE/B Tech or ME/M Tech students for the Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Intel Internship 2024: Details:
|Hiring Organization Name
|Hiring Organization URL
|Graduate Technical Intern
|BE/B Tech or ME/M Tech
|4.1 LPA (Ambitionbox)
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- The System Simulation and Modeling (SSM) team within System Software and Simulation Engineering (S3E) team in SATG is driving software-first strategy at Intel through early robust system simulators.
- We are transforming the way our product firmware and software are developed and simulated in a modern cloud computing environment.
- We deliver an integrated functional, performance, power, and thermal simulation several quarters before the first silicon.
- Great simulators result in leadership products by simulating our architecture and software before committing our product execution.
- We are looking for strong software and systems engineers with a proven track record of software development projects.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following skills/traits:
- Very strong software development and software engineering
- Analyze specifications of upcoming new IP’s and features including complete platform capabilities. Work with Intel software and hardware design engineers and architects to deliver the next generation simulation platform(s)
- Exercising judgment and discretion to develop solutions, remove obstacles and redefine approaches.
- Assesses risks and identifies solutions to timely, efficient achievement of program goals and ensures that quality standards are met.
- Behavioral traits that we are looking for: Strong written and verbal communication skills, teamwork and problem-solving in a cross geo, cross functional team.
- Highly Proactive in ensuring simulation readiness, quality, customer user experience
Pursuing BE/B Tech or ME/M Tech in Computer Science, Embedded, or Electronics and Communications engineering or equivalent job experienceDemonstrated C coding skills and/or experienceBackground in modern processor micro architecture and computer systems architectureKnowledge of internal of Operating System (OS) would be an added advantageDemonstrated vision for continuous validation improvementsPreferred Qualifications:Ability to work with a broad peer groupHighly motivated with a strong work ethicAbility to work independentlyAbility to deal with ambiguity in defining activities and direction
How to apply for Intel Internship 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Intel Internship 2024 above mentioned position online by the following link as soon as possible.
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply the link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company career site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it
Apply Link: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
|Job by Location
|Jobs by Degree
|Jobs by Batch