Invesco Recruitment hiring freshers for the role Business Trainee with qualification BE/B.Tech/BCA for Hyderabad location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
Invesco Recruitment 2022 Details:
|Experience||Freshers 0-3 years Experience|
|Salary||3.3 to 5 LPA|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job description Invesco Recruitment:
JOB PURPOSE (JOB SUMMARY)
Get associated with Global Investment Compliance Function at Invesco – Learn and develop skills for Rule Coding & Testing, Batch Monitoring and Reporting.
- Rule coding and testing in Order Management System (OMS).
- Support Compliance related projects for bulk rule coding and rule testing, as required
- Learn and practice daily monitoring of investment restrictions and guidelines.
- During normal day-to-day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potential breach due to trading activity and reporting and/or escalating in accordance with relevant governance processes.
- Help in preparing documentation to support reviews conducted and to substantiate and demonstrate adequate processes / controls to meet regulatory requirements.
- Interact with members of the global compliance team to assess, document, monitor, report, develop, coordinate, and implement various compliance monitoring activities, ongoing testing and related controls
- Assist in addressing day to day compliance issues related to trading strategies and application of technology related controls created and applied within the process
- Collaborate with global teams, as required
- Effectively find solutions to compliance issues as they arise
- Respond to basic and intermediate questions/queries from other teams independently and report to managers for any escalation
- Identify and execute automations and/or work arounds to enhance controls and bring efficiencies in the process
- Present learnings to Compliance team from time to time
0-3 years of work experience in Financial Industry (including Banking, Asset Management, Investment Banking and Insurance) in any capacity or in technology role. Knowledge of financial products and / or programming language(s) will be added advantage.
SKILLS/OTHER PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently as well as a team
- Effective computer skills
- Proficiency on MS Office suite of applications
- Flexible and adaptable attitude
- Flexible to work in US market hours
How to apply for Invesco Recruitment 2022
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Invesco Recruitment 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To read more details & to Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here