JLL Careers 2022 hiring for Management Trainee post with B.Com/BBA/BBM/M.Com/MBA in relevant field for Bengaluru location. A detailed qualification and application process is provided below.
JLL Careers Drive 2022 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||JLL|
|Hiring Organization URL||www.jll.co.in|
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Salary||7.2-9.2 LPA (Via Ambitionbox)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Join WhatsApp!! Group: Click Here
What this job involves:
1) Proactively engage in business development activities for the vertical selected for. These activities need to be undertaken through research, intel, networking, newspaper, internet, cold calling, industry seminars, leveraging the existing relationships of other business units.
2) Extensive intra city travel to understand market, local geography, potential/existing client sites, including required travel to outside city areas as required.
3) Setting up meetings with key decision makers to introduce JLL and Initiate discussions to understand their real estate requirements.
4) Building and maintaining excellent client relationships.
5) Assess client requirements, initiate & maintain client interactions, support in preparing information memorandums, financial analysis, pitch books & presentations.
6) Support the transaction advisory team to effectively execute & conclude transactions.
7) Ensure timeliness and accuracy of deliverables, client service delivery and engagement – calls, meetings, site visits, follow-up, timely submission of company proposals and overall governance during the execution phase.
8) Develop business models and projections on the basis of understanding of the market dynamics and clients’ business.
9) Articulate and present reports/ deliverables in required detail to clients.
10) Understand and develop knowledge of the relevant players in the industry (both investment and development side of real estate.
How to apply for JLL Careers Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this JLL Careers 2022 position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To read more details & to Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here