JPMorgan Chase & Co Off Campus Drive 2023 is hiring freshers for Data Specialist roles with qualification Bachelor’s Degree for the Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Morgan Chase & Co Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
|Hiring Organization Name||JPMorgan Chase & Co|
|Job Role||Data Specialist|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Each staff will be primarily responsible for executing the task assigned in the group which would include, though not exhaustive, setting up clients records on the system, maintaining work log, investigating exceptions etc.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate adding & updating of client’s information in respective Functional applications / Global Systems & mainframes.
- Manage the workflow of BAU, handling requests made to the Static Team from CSO’s, Implementation Team & Internal Departments.
- Ensuring work is processed within established timeframes, is subject to the necessary controls and that targets are met accordingly.
- The role involves interaction with Lines of Business and Internal clients via telephone or email, some of whom maybe of a senior capacity.
- Respond to queries received via mailbox and resolve any client issue on priority
- Working on various BAU Projects assigned from time to time & ensure timely completion of projects. Process any required back-up tasks relating to production, identifying ways to improve current work practices
- The job also involves extensive investigation on a transaction and ageing level. Although the role will have individual responsibilities, expectation will be to contribute to meeting team’s goals and SLA’s.
- Escalate and refer all concerns or non-routine situations to supervisors and managers.
Required Essential Skills & Experience –
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Graduate with 0-1 years experience in a bank operations environment. Knowledge of cash & Trade products would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate analytical skills and attention to details, highly organized and deadline oriented, are strengths.
- High Level of Client centricity, sound communication and Solution orientation
- Excellent PC skills, proficient with MS Office suite of products, particularly MS Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Assertiveness to ask questions and pursue open issues until resolution in a positive and professional manner.
- Ability to adapt to a very fast pace and changing environment.
- Ability to work within a global team environment, spanning several regions, and time zones.
- Willingness to work in WHEM Shift (7:30 PM to 4:30 AM).
How to apply for JPMorgan Chase & Co Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for JPMorgan Chase & Co Off Campus Drive 2023 this position online by the following link by as soon as possible
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill out the application & submit it
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
Join WhatsApp Group: Click Here
To read more details & To Apply: Click here