KOFAX Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Associate Software Engineer from BS for Hyderabad location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
KOFAX Off Campus Drive 2022 Details :
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Batch||2019 – 2022|
|Salary||6 LPA (Expected)|
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Contributing to product ideas and innovation
- Conducting research, where appropriate and needed, to solve specific design problems
- Creating product and/or applications’ architecture and design documentation to specify software development requirements
- Writing/developing code for new, existing or enhanced software products and applications
- Working with various internal partners (such as Quality Assurance) to test new or enhanced products and their applications
- Participating in cross-functional build/configuration activities to ensure overall effective and efficient new or enhanced software engineering design
- Contributing to downstream business activities such as technical publications and other technical communications’ tool development to ensure streamlined and effective end-user use of Kofax software products and their applications
- Ensuring new or updated releases are completed on-time, on-target, on-budget and without compromise to quality
- Supporting other internal and external partners/stakeholders/customers, as and when appropriate, in responding to technical inquiries
Required Skills KOFAX Off Campus:
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Able to collaborate and work well in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and debug skills.
- Good communications skills.
- Ability to develop high-quality software.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize tasks when required.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Development, and modern design patterns and anti-patterns.
- Experience with C++ 11 programming standards or C# and higher language features.
- Firm grasp of multi-threaded design and development.
- Self-motivated with strong ability to work independently and take ownership of development targets.
Preferred Skills KOFAX Off Campus:
- Experience with Visual Studio for C++ development.
- Experience developing using SOLID programming principles.
- Experience developing network applications, TCP/IP communications, HTTP, REST, SOAP.
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks and mocking frameworks considered an asset.
- Knowledge of CI tools such as Jenkins.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python, etc.
Education KOFAX Off Campus:
- Working toward BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Work as part of an Agile Scrum team to design, develop and maintain existing server-side business applications.
- Follow best practices for software development to ensure high quality and maintainable code.
- Enhance automation and unit test suites.
- Help with efforts on continuous delivery and continuous integration.
- Assist in code reviews and reduction of technical debt.
How to apply for KOFAX Off Campus 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link by as soon as possible
- Read all the details given on this page
- Scroll down to read more details & apply link
- Click on the apply link to be redirected to the company’s careers site
- Read all responsibilities & requirements
- Then fill the application & submit it
To read more details & to apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow Us on Instagram: Click here
|Job by Location||Jobs by Degree||Jobs by Batch|